Our finger is always on the pulse as we work closely with our clients ensuring that we understand their needs.
As a result, the business has grown tremendously through recommendations from clients and staff.
We place all levels of nurses and care staff:
- General Medical/Surgical nurses
- Specialist Nurses (HDU, CCU, ICU, ED, CC, Paeds & Oncology)
- Rehabilitation Nurses
- Residential Aged Care Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
- Assistants in Nursing
- Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Nurse Unit Managers
- Residential Facility Managers
- Residential Care Managers
- Patient / Bed Flow Managers
- Nurse Educators and Facilitators
- Ward Clerks, Receptionists, and Wardspersons.
We control the size of our business by capping our growth to ensure that all our clients receive the attention they deserve in meeting their staffing requirements.
While Healthcare HQ is not the largest nursing agency in the market, and nor do we aim to be, this allows our consulting and administrative team to provide a more personalised service to both candidates and clients. This hands-on approach is one of which we are proud and certainly one that we believe to be a significant point of difference to that of our competitors.
All of our newly aquired staff are held to the highest standards and are thoroughly screened, interviewed face-to-face and evaluated prior to joining our team. They are also required to complete HHQ policies and assessment before they are allocated shifts.