Healthcare HQ require RNs and ENs for a large volume and variety of shifts available in hospitals in Sydney’s North. Flexible shifts available at top rates.
- · A large volume of agency nursing shifts available
- · Attractive hourly rates
- · You pick when and where you work
RN’s and EN’s required for a variety of positions
Healthcare HQ are currently seeking experienced RNs and ENs to work in a variety of hospitals within Sydney’s Northern Suburbs. We have a large volume of shifts available for mornings, afternoons and nights.
Why work for Healthcare HQ?
Healthcare HQ is as reputable nursing agency providing recruitment services to the specialised nursing and healthcare industry ranging from public and private hospitals to doctors’ surgeries as well as aged and community care. We supply nursing staff on a temporary (agency nurses) and permanent basis.
- · A Supportive Team Environment
- · Our consultants are all of a nursing background so we understand!
- · A great range of shifts – you choose when and where you work
- · Competitive hourly rates on offer – dependent on experience
- · A plethora of contacts – we know the industry well!
- · Free career advice, support and resources
To be successful we require:
- · Please only apply if you have a minimum 12 months nursing experience within the Australian Healthcare Industry
- · Current unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- · National Police Check & Working with Children Clearance (or in the process of obtaining them)
- · Up to date immunisations (preferable)
- · Articulate & confident communications skills
- · Ability to develop therapeutic relationships with patients & their loved one
Don’t miss out on great opportunities to work in a fantastic work environment and be mentored by a dedicated, tight-knit management team! Email your CV to email@example.com (cover letters are optional); alternatively, call 1800 733 709 for a confidential discussion on employment opportunities.
We are a proud Corporate Member of RCSA (Recruitment & Consulting Services Association) and their specialised member group ANRA (Association of Nursing Recruitment Agencies).