Recovery, Scrub, Scout & Anaesthetic RNs (plus CSSD technicians)
Job opening for casual Scrub/Scout, Anaesthetics & Recovery RNs & ENs plus CSSD technicians in the areas of ENT, Ophthalmic, Plastics & Dental.
- Casual shifts offering tremendous flexibility
- We will work around your availability & shift preferences
- Market leading pay rates
- RNs and ENs the areas of ENT, Ophthalmic, Plastics & Dental
- Experienced Scrub/Scout, Anaesthetics & Recovery
- CSSD attendants / technicians with experience
- Paediatric experience desirable
- We offer total flexibility and are happy to work around your availability
- You tell us when you can work and we will allocate shifts accordingly
- No pressure, no minimum shifts per week
Our day surgery team of clients located in Sydney Metro and Central Coast have partnered with us in the supply of casual agency RNs, ENs & CSSDs within many of their rapidly growing and dynamic day surgery centres where you would work alongside first rate practitioners in the areas of ENT, Ophthalmic, Plastics and Dental procedures.
You will be supported by great teams with excellent leaders and enjoy working with in an environment fitted with the latest technology.
All shifts are Monday to Friday AM & PM shifts (finishing no later than 6pm - often much earlier) and we are prepared to work around your weekly availability.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA (RNs & ENs only)
- Theatre environment experience of minimum 1 year post RN, EN or CSSD registration
- A high standard of clinical and service excellence
- Great communication, time management and excellent customer service skills
- ENT, Ophthalmic, Plastics or Dental nursing experience (essential)
For further information or to have a confidential discussion, feel free to contact us on 1800 733 709 or simply email your CV to email@example.com. Otherwise complete the online form now to apply.
Other interesting opportunities are available - call us to enquire.
Apply For Work
Healthcare HQ is a highly reputable, professional & dynamic nursing agency supplying casual RNs, ENs, CSSDs and AINs to our loyal clients within Sydney's Metro areas.
We are inviting new casual staff to join our well-established and loyal team as we experience exciting growth and rapid expansion.
Come and join our team, meet some great people, enjoy the support, earn extra money and relish the opportunity to gather new skills along the way.