Reputable private hospital seeking an experienced Theatre/Periop Manager or an RN with solid team leadership experience wishing to advance their career.
- Highly reputable Private Hospital/Day Surgery Unit
- Assist in the coordination and running of a dynamic theatre complex
- Support a welcoming and very experienced team of nurses
Our client, a highly reputable private hospital equipped with state-of-the-art facilities fostering a dynamic team-based environment, is seeking an experienced senior Registered Nurse with leadership and/or management experience or an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager/Theatre Manager to oversee and coordinate the day-to-day clinical operations within their busy theatre complex.
- Coordination of staff and resources
- Working closely with the facility's DON to ensure the smooth running of the theatre and perioperative unit
- Demonstration of time management skills
- Willingness to step in and work as a back-up in situations of theatre staff shortages
- Displaying high attention to detail and problem solving skills
- At least 3-5 years experience in Operating Theatres or Periop/Recovery
- Professional Theatre RN Div 1s with current AHPRA registration
- Management/leadership or equivalent clinical experience
- Demonstrated ability to function autonomously in planning and coordinating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focus with patient empathy
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Time management and organisational skills
- Ongoing education and support
- Join a growing organisation, with an emphasis on establishing a superior theatre team
- Career development opportunities
- Great team environment
- Work life balance
- No weekend or ND shifts!
Why work for Healthcare HQ?
Healthcare HQ is as reputable nursing agency providing recruitment services to the specialised nursing and healthcare industry ranging from public and private hospitals to doctors' surgeries as well as aged and community care. We supply nursing staff on a casual and permanent basis.
If these roles are not quite right for you, we have many other casual RN and EN shifts available within the hospital ward environment, ICU, HDU, aged care or community care. Feel free to call us on 1800 733 709, send us an enquiry or simply email your CV to email@example.com and we will gladly give you a call within 48 hours for an obligation free discussion on options we could offer.
ABOUT HEALTHCARE HQ
Healthcare HQ is a highly reputable, professional & dynamic nursing agency supplying casual RNs, ENs, CSSDs and AINs to our loyal clients within Sydney's Metro, Central Coast and Illawong Regions.
We are inviting new casual staff to join our well-established and loyal team as we experience exciting growth and rapid expansion.
Come and join our team, meet some great people, enjoy the support, earn extra money and relish the opportunity to gather new skills along the way.