Experienced RNs & EENs required for full time and part time and casual employment at a reputable hospital in Sydney’s Sutherland area.
• A large volume of positions available
• Offering rates well above award rates
• Applicants MUST have minimum 12 months post AHPRA Registration experience
Full Job Description
Healthcare HQ are seeking RNs & EENs for full time, part time and casual employment opportunities within a reputable hospital based in Sydney’s Sutherland area.
Why work for Healthcare HQ?
Healthcare HQ is as reputable nursing agency providing recruitment services to the specialised nursing and healthcare industry ranging from public and private hospitals to doctors’ surgeries as well as aged and community care. We supply nursing staff on a casual and permanent basis.
• A Supportive Team Environment
• Our consultants are all of a nursing background so we understand!
• A great range of positions – you choose when and where you work
• Competitive wages on offer
• We know the industry well and have a plethora of contacts!
• Free career advice, support and resources
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Minimum 12 months experience (please do not apply if you have not worked in Australia with AHPRA registration for minimum 12 months)
• Valid & up to date AHPRA Registration
• Medical / Surgical experience essential
• National Police Check
• Well developed time management & interpersonal communication skills
• Up to date immunisations
• Articulate & confident communications skills
• Ability to develop therapeutic relationships with patients & their loved ones
Don’t miss out on these great opportunities. Email your CV to email@example.com (Cover letters are optional). Alternatively call 1800 733 709 for a confidential discussion on employment opportunities.
We are a proud Corporate Member of RCSA (Recruitment & Consulting Services Association) and their specialised member group ANRA (Association of Nursing Recruitment Agencies).