Registered Nurses - Acute Care
Exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses to join our acute care team!
- Highly regarded and impressive private facilities
- Supportive team environments
- Attractive hourly rates - well above RN & EN award rates
These facilities pride themselves on delivering quality care to their patients and offer positive team morale amongst staff of all levels.
- Up to date registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse within an Australian Hospital setting
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to develop pleasant relationships with both patients and colleagues
- Appropriate and proven RN or EN clinical skills
- Be available for rotating shifts (including night duty shifts) - minimum 2 shifts per week
Why work for Healthcare HQ?
Healthcare HQ is as reputable nursing agency providing recruitment services to the specialised nursing and healthcare industry ranging from public and private hospitals to doctors' surgeries as well as aged and community care. We supply nursing staff on a casual and permanent basis.
RNs and ENs will be offered flexibility to pick and choose the shifts that work for you amongst a variety of AM, PM and Night duty shifts.
If these roles are not quite right for you, we have many other casual RN and EN shifts available within the hospital ward environment, ICU, HDU, aged care or community care.
Feel free to call us on 1800 733 709, send us an enquiry or simply email your CV to email@example.com and we will gladly give you a call within 48 hours for an obligation free discussion on options we could offer.
ABOUT HEALTHCARE HQ
Healthcare HQ is a highly reputable, professional & dynamic nursing agency supplying casual RNs, ENs, CSSDs and AINs to our loyal clients within Sydney's Metro, Central Coast and Illawong Regions.
We are inviting new casual staff to join our well-established and loyal team as we experience exciting growth and rapid expansion.
Come and join our team, meet some great people, enjoy the support, earn extra money and relish the opportunity to gather new skills along the way.