Healthcare HQ provides all levels of nursing staff and medical personnel to hospitals and aged care facilities on a casual (agency, contract) and permanent basis.
We practise a stringent screening, referencing and selection process, allowing only the highest calibre of staff to represent our agency.
We’re proud of the solid relationships we’ve developed with our clients and believe it is because we simply get it right, consistently demonstrating that we work only with the highest ethical practices and standards at all times. We place professional, experienced and capable healthcare staff every time, including:
- Registered Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
- Assistants in Nursing
- Paediatric Nurses
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Intensive Care Nurses
- Emergency / Critical Care Nurses
- High Dependency Nurses
- Acute Coronary Units
- Theatre nurses
- General Medical and Surgical Nurses
- Mental Health Nurses
- Recovery Nurses
- Aged Care Nurses & Carers
- Ward receptionists
- Medical receptionists
- Medical practice nurses
We take pride in looking after our team with monthly recognition and incentives, regular catch ups and performance reviews, professional development advice and support, training and social events.
How are we different from the rest in providing client service?
- Our stringent selection process: Our staff are thoroughly screened, interviewed, evaluated and referenced.
- High calibre of staff: We ensure all our staff have a high calibre of empathy, are well presented, have articulate communication skills and a focus on patient-centred care.
- Skill set relevance: Whether it be establishing a short list for a permanent position or placing a casual agency staff member, we commit to selecting staff with appropriate skill set and experience for the job required of them.
- Fair and reasonable charge out fees: We charge our clients honestly and ethically in accordance with the staff’s level of experience and qualifications.
We’re proud of our high calibre agency staff and would not receive such exceptional feedback and repeat requests from our clients if it were not for those staff.
Having said that, we believe it works both ways! As explained above, we in turn look after our candidates by regularly keeping in touch, offering professional support, providing industry updates, presenting monthly rewards, offering flexibility and of course, paying them well.