Experienced RNs & ENs
Job opening for experienced RNs & ENs for full time, part time and casual employment.
- A large volume of positions available
- Offering rates well above award rates
- Applicants MUST have minimum 12 months post AHPRA Registration experience
Experienced RNs & ENs required for full time, part time and casual employment opportunities within a reputable hospital based in Sydney's Sutherland area.
Why work for Healthcare HQ?
Healthcare HQ is as reputable nursing agency providing recruitment services to the specialised nursing and healthcare industry ranging from public and private hospitals to doctors' surgeries as well as aged and community care. We supply nursing staff on a casual and permanent basis.
- A Supportive Team Environment
- Our consultants are all of a nursing background so we understand!
- A great range of positions - you choose when and where you work
- Competitive wages
- We know the industry well and have a plethora of contacts!
- Free career advice, support and resources
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Valid & up to date AHPRA Registration
- Medical / Surgical experience essential
- National Police Check
- Well developed time management & interpersonal communication skills
- Up to date immunisations
- Articulate & confident communications skills
- Ability to develop therapeutic relationships with patients & their loved ones
If these roles are not quite right for you, we have many other casual RN and EN shifts available within the hospital ward environment, ICU, HDU, aged care or community care. Feel free to call us on 1800 733 709, send us an enquiry or simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly give you a call within 48 hours for an obligation free discussion on options we could offer.
ABOUT HEALTHCARE HQ
Healthcare HQ is a highly reputable, professional & dynamic nursing agency supplying casual RNs, ENs, CSSDs and AINs to our loyal clients within Sydney's Metro, Central Coast and Illawong Regions.
We are inviting new casual staff to join our well-established and loyal team as we experience exciting growth and rapid expansion.
Come and join our team, meet some great people, enjoy the support, earn extra money and relish the opportunity to gather new skills along the way.