Seeking Casual Scrub/Scout, Anaesthetics & Recovery RNs & ENs plus CSSD technicians in the areas of ENT, Ophthalmic, Plastics and Dental in Sydney Metro and Central Coast areas.
• Casual shifts offering tremendous flexibility
• Willing to work around your availability and shift preferences
• Offering rates well above award rates
Healthcare HQ is a highly reputable, professional & dynamic nursing agency supplying casual RNs, ENs, CSSDs and AINs to our loyal clients within Sydney’s Metro, Central Coast and Illawong regions.
Full Job Description
We are inviting new Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Sterilisation Technicians to join our already established and loyal team as we experience exciting growth and rapid expansion.
Come and join our team, meet some great people, enjoy full support from management and staff, relish the opportunity to earn extra money, and gather new skills along the way.
• RNs and ENs the areas of ENT, Ophthalmic, Plastics & Dental
• Experience with Scrub/Scout and/or Anaesthetics & Recovery
• CSSD attendants/technicians with experience
• Note: Paediatric experience desirable
Our day surgery team of clients located in Sydney Metro and Central Coast have partnered with us in the supply of casual agency RNs, ENs & CSSDs within many of their rapidly growing and dynamic day surgery centres where you would work alongside first rate practitioners in the areas of ENT, Ophthalmic, Plastics and Dental procedures.
• Total flexibility and happily work around your availability: tell us when you can work and we allocate shifts accordingly
• No pressure, no minimum shifts per week
• Full support by great teams with excellent leaders; enjoy working within an environment fitted with the latest technology
• Work-life balance: all shifts are Monday to Friday, AM & PM shifts (finishing no later than 6pm – often much earlier), and prepared to work around your weekly availability
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA
• Theatre environment experience of minimum 1 year post RN, EN or CSSD registration
• A high standard of clinical and service excellence
• Great communication, time management and excellent customer service skills
• ENT, Ophthalmic, Plastics or Dental nursing experience (essential)
If these roles are not quite right for you, we have many other casual RN and EN shifts available within the hospital ward environment, ICU, HDU, aged care or community. Feel free to simply email your CV or give us a call and we will gladly contact you within 48 hours for an obligation-free discussion on employment options we could offer.
Email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 1800 733 709. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are a proud Corporate Member of RCSA (Recruitment & Consulting Services Association) and their specialised member group ANRA (Association of Nursing Recruitment Agencies).