Exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses to join modern and innovative acute surgical medical & rehab facilities across Sydney metro.
Highly reputable providers are seeking Registered Nurses to join their supportive teams.
- Highly regarded & impressive private facilities
- Supportive team environments
- Attractive hourly rates - well above award rates
These impressive facilities pride themselves on delivering quality care to their patients and offer positive team morale amongst staff of all levels.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Up to date registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse within the Australian Healthcare sector
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to develop pleasant relationships with both patients/residents and colleagues
- Appropriate & proven RN clinical skills
- Be available for rotating shifts (including night duty shifts) - minimum 2 shifts per week
RNs will be offered flexibility to pick and choose the shifts that work for you amongst a variety of AM, PM and Night duty shifts.
For further information or to have a confidential discussion, feel free to contact us on 1800 733 709 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise apply now online.
ABOUT HEALTHCARE HQ
Healthcare HQ is a highly reputable, professional & dynamic nursing agency supplying casual RNs, ENs, CSSDs and AINs to our loyal clients within Sydney's Metro, Central Coast and Illawong Regions.
We are inviting new casual staff to join our well-established and loyal team as we experience exciting growth and rapid expansion.
Come and join our team, meet some great people, enjoy the support, earn extra money and relish the opportunity to gather new skills along the way.