Casual ENs & RNs
Job opening for casual RNs & ENs for a large volume and variety of shifts available in hospitals in Sydney's North.
- A large volume of agency nursing shifts available
- Attractive hourly rates
- Tremendous Flexibility: You pick when and where you work
Healthcare HQ are currently seeking experienced RNs and ENs to work in a variety of hospitals within Sydney’s Northern Suburbs. We have a large volume of shifts available for mornings, afternoons and nights.
Why work for Healthcare HQ?
Healthcare HQ is as reputable nursing agency providing recruitment services to the specialised nursing and healthcare industry ranging from public and private hospitals to doctors’ surgeries as well as aged and community care. We supply nursing staff on a temporary (agency) and permanent basis.
- A Supportive Team Environment
- Our consultants are all of a nursing background so we understand!
- A great range of shifts – you choose when and where you work
- Competitive hourly rates on offer – dependent on experience
- A plethora of contacts – we know the industry well!
- Free career advice, support and resources
- Please only apply if you have a minimum 12 months nursing experience within the Australian Healthcare Industry
- Current unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check & Working with Children Clearance (or in the process of obtaining them)
- Up to date immunisations (preferable)
- Articulate & confident communications skills
- Ability to develop therapeutic relationships with patients & their loved one
If these roles are not quite right for you, we have many other casual RN and EN shifts available within the hospital ward environment, ICU, HDU, aged care or community care. Feel free to call us on 1800 733 709, send us an enquiry or simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly give you a call within 48 hours for an obligation free discussion on options we could offer.
ABOUT HEALTHCARE HQ
Healthcare HQ is a highly reputable, professional & dynamic nursing agency supplying casual RNs, ENs, CSSDs and AINs to our loyal clients within Sydney's Metro, Central Coast and Illawong Regions.
We are inviting new casual staff to join our well-established and loyal team as we experience exciting growth and rapid expansion.
Come and join our team, meet some great people, enjoy the support, earn extra money and relish the opportunity to gather new skills along the way.