Registered Nurses - Aged Care
Exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses to join this new, modern, innovative and very well-run Aged Care facility.
- Private & reputable Aged Care Facility
- Supportive team environment
- Impressive salary
Our Not-for-Profit Aged Care Employer located in Sydney's Northern Suburbs is seeking two part time RNs and casual RNs also to join their established and supportive team.
This impressive new facility prides itself on delivering quality care to its residents and its positive team morale amongst staff of all levels.
Why work for Healthcare HQ?
Healthcare HQ is as reputable nursing agency providing recruitment services to the specialised nursing and healthcare industry ranging from public and private hospitals to doctors’ surgeries as well as aged and community care. We supply nursing staff on a temporary (agency) and permanent basis.
- A Supportive Team Environment
- Our consultants are all of a nursing background so we understand!
- A great range of shifts – you choose when and where you work
- Competitive hourly rates on offer – dependent on experience
- A plethora of contacts – we know the industry well!
- Free career advice, support and resources
- Minimum 6 months experience within an Aged Care setting
- Up to date registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated knowledge of ACFI (or at the very least willingness to learn)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to develop pleasant relationships with both residents and colleagues
- Appropriate & proven clinical skills
- Be available for rotating shifts (including night duty shifts)
For further information or to have a confidential discussion, feel free to contact us on 1800 733 709 or simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise complete the online form now to apply.
Other interesting opportunities are available - call us to enquire.
Apply For Work
Healthcare HQ is a highly reputable, professional & dynamic nursing agency supplying casual RNs, ENs, CSSDs and AINs to our loyal clients within Sydney's Metro areas.
We are inviting new casual staff to join our well-established and loyal team as we experience exciting growth and rapid expansion.
Come and join our team, meet some great people, enjoy the support, earn extra money and relish the opportunity to gather new skills along the way.